Outlook provides easy ways to recover items even after you have deleted it permanently from the Deleted Items folder. The exchange server administration provides a retention time for permanently deleted items on the exchange server. However, once this time has elapsed, you cannot recover the deleted items from the folder. The following guidelines will show you how to do the Outlook repair related to recovering the deleted emails. You can easily recover Outlook emails after deletion provided the emails are recently deleted and the retention time has not elapsed.
Let us see how the deletion of MS Outlook emails takes place. It can be done in two ways. The email item is simply deleted by hitting the Delete option. When you select the Delete option, the selected emails are transferred in to the Deleted Items folder. If it is lost due to this reason, you can follow the below steps to recover the deleted emails from the Deleted Items folder.
• Select the Deleted Items folder in the left panel.
• Select the items you want to retrieve.
• Right click on the selection and then click Move to Folder option in the shortcut menu.
• In the list, select the folder in which you want to move the selected items.
In all other cases, like how deletion of items have been done using SHIFT + DELETE key or you have emptied the Deleted Items folder, the following steps help you in retrieving the deleted emails, provided they are recently deleted.
• On the Tools menu, click Recover Deleted Items.
• In the list, click the item or folder you want to retrieve. Click the Recover Selected Items icon.
• The item is recovered and saved in the Deleted Items folder. From there, you can move the emails to any desired folder.
Sometimes you will not be able to recover the deleted items even after trying the above-mentioned methods, if you cannot access the required deleted emails, you can try recovering the PST file data using PST recovery Outlook repair tool to retrieve all the deleted, lost, and missing email items from the PST file. It enables you to retrieve all emails that are deleted permanently by accident or when you have emptied the Deleted items folder.
You can rely on Microsoft support feature to recover Outlook emails after deletion. Make sure you backup all-important emails to prevent such errors in the future.