Outlook is one of the widely used email client that was developed by Microsoft. The tech giant offers this program along with the Microsoft Office Suite of programs and is available in various versions. The program is known for its ability to manage personal information as well as large number of emails. All your personal and business information are often stored in an Outlook account. In order to keep these crucial data safe, the Outlook program blocks unsecure connections and images from entering your emails. Well, at times, this security feature can turn out to be troublesome as you will not be able to display web pages sent to you in an email. Well, given below are some simple instructions that will help you fix this issue very easily.
Repairing Outlook Problems
- Before you begin with the procedure, you need to ensure that all the programs that use your computer’s disk space should be closed down, as these may affect the speed of your computer.
- Next up, you need to launch the Microsoft Outlook program. For this, you need to click on the Windows Start button that is located on the left side bottom corner of your computer screen and then click on the icon that is named as All Programs from the list of Start menu options.
- Following which, from the list of programs installed on your computer, you need to click on the icon for Microsoft Outlook.
- Now, you need to go to the Tools menu that is located in the top main menu bar of the Outlook window and then click no the option that is labeled as Trust Center from the drop-down menu that opens up.
- Once you do that, you need to click on the option that reads Automatic Download in the left menu pane. Remove to put a check sign in the box next to the option Don't download pictures automatically in HTML email messages or RSS items. Doing so will allow you to download website information into your email.
- After that, you need to click on the OK button to save all the changes that you have made. When you return to your email inbox, Web pages sent to you in the body of the email will display.
- Finally, you need to restart your computer system to save all the modifications that you made to your Outlook program.
Now, that was some information about fixing Outlook problems associated with displaying web pages in email messages. Get in touch with our tech support team for further assistance.