People using Microsoft Publisher may require assistance at certain stages no matter how familiar they are with the program. The features and possibilities in Microsoft Publisher are wide, and so there are instances when help is required to bring out the best design and layout. The Publisher differs from Word in the aspect that it deals with the page layout and design, unlike Word that basically deals with the content inside the documents.
The Publisher comes with built-in Help that can guide a user to find solutions in times of confusion. Users need to first learn how to use Microsoft Publisher Help in order to avail the Help facility. You may seek help by contacting Microsoft Help phone number in case you need any further assistance with using Microsoft Publisher.
· Start the Microsoft Publisher and open the publication that you need help with. You can also open a new publication.
· In the upper right corner of the screen, locate the text box marked Type a Question for Help.
· You can type in a question, phrase or word that pertains to the issue you’re dealing with, in the Type a Question for Help text box.
· Hit the Enter key on the keyboard. This will enter the search question into the Help System. The Help System will respond with a Search result pane, with a list of solution related to the search key you have entered. Not all the search result will match your search key.
· Go through the search results, and select the topic that is most closely related to your search tag. The most relevant search results will be located towards the top of the window.
· If you are not satisfied with the results, or if the search results are not related to the issue you are dealing with, you can change the search term and search again, following the same procedure.
· Locate and select the most relevant search result by clicking on it.
· The Microsoft Office Publisher Help will open up with the instructions and steps that will deal with the help you need.
Hope these tips mentioned above will guide you to learn how to access Microsoft Publisher Help. Always remember that Microsoft assistance is available for you through Microsoft Help phone number, and through Microsoft chat, whenever you run into any sort of trouble. You can address any issues with the Microsoft Support executives, and get necessary help.