The Windows flagship webmail client, the Hotmail that comes bundled with Windows Live suite of online products and services allows the user to send and receive emails, synchronize their Google and Facebook chats etc. Restoring your account back to safety is quite easy on Windows hotmail. For this, all you would need is just to keep up with the instructions briefed below.
Windows online support instructions
- Switch on the system and log in to your admin account.
- Launch the browser by double clicking the desktop shortcut link or by clicking the Quick Access launch bar plug in. If no such plug-ins or desktop shortcut links exist, click on the Windows orb placed on the bottom left corner of the home screen. You may also launch the same, using the Windows shortcut key. Use the Windows key, the key imprinted with the Windows logo to launch the Start menu. Instead, you may also use the shortcuts Ctrl + Esc to launch the Start menu. Place the mouse pointer in the search space and type your browser name. This will launch the browser.
- Place the mouse pointer in the address bar. Type the hotmail web address and hit the Enter key to initiate the search. Instead, you may initiate the search by clicking the green arrow placed next to the address bar.
- Now, click on the Forgot Your Password link beneath the Hotmail sign-in interface. Click on the circle symbol next to the label that reads I Think Someone Else is Using My Windows Live ID and then hit the label that reads Reset Your Password.
- Enter your Hotmail email address and the characters that display beneath it. Hit the Next button and then the place the mouse pointer inside the circle that reads Security Question. Click the mouse after placing the pointer inside the circle.
- Now, input the answer to your security question and hit the Next label. Place the mouse pointer in the text space next to the label that reads Enter your new password. Confirm the new password by entering the same once again in the text space beneath the Enter your new password space. Try to include numbers and special characters in the new password so that it becomes more complex.
- Hit the Finish button to return to the Hotmail home page and then log into the Hotmail account once again with your email address and new password.
Follow the instructions briefed above to fix the Microsoft Hotmail issues. For more assistance and help on the same, contact our Windows online support desk.